The City of Melbourne has repaired the broken fire hydrant. The precautionary boil water notice for the following areas have been lifted:
450 - 498 Sherwood Avenue
305 - 330 Thyme Street
490 Glenwood Avenue
Click here for more information.
- We value excellent public safety services with community-oriented programs that connect our residents with the City and allow our residents to "age in place."
- We value the quality of life that our residents have come to expect, with recreational opportunities, beach access, and events that bring the community together.
- We value partnerships with our businesses, Patrick Air Force Base, our non-profit partners, and other local governments to address the needs of our community.
- We value having a financially feasible infrastructure plan to address current maintenance issues and impeding impacts from climate change.
- We value being a leader in sustainable practices for government and reducing our City's impact on the earth.
- We value consistent communication with our residents and promoting their involvement in City Boards, programs, and volunteer opportunities.
The 2018 Health First Mayors' Fitness Challenge begins Saturday, February 3, 2018. Register online is open through the whole challenge:
The Health First Mayors' Fitness Challenge is an initiative to get people up, moving and more active. The challenge runs from February 3 – April 28. Twelve cities are participating and will be competing to be the “Most Fit City 2018” in Brevard County. Each individual participant will track their physical activity by logging the number of minutes/hours during the duration of the challenge. The city with the most minutes logged (collectively) will win. Stay tuned for updates on events that will be scheduled in our area to help get us all moving! The City of Indian Harbor Beach has partnered with us to create a full calendar of events to keep you busy! Please click HERE to view the calendar of events and HERE for the full description of all events
"On behalf of the Satellite Beach City Council, I would like to welcome you to our City's website. Our goal is to provide the citizens we serve with a website that provides easy access to information on city services & events of interest."